Martial Arts for Children and Adults Springfield, MO
#4 Blue Belt - Digital Download Video & Manual
Digital downloads are organized into 3 High Definition video uploads.
List of downloads included with purchase:
1. Technique Lessons (Video) - Instruction on Self-Defense Techniques, demonstrates multiple angles of the technique, application done slowly, and at speed. (running time: 43 minutes 44 seconds)
2. Basic Fundamentals (Video) - Demonstrations of the Basic Fundamentals. These are the buildings blocks of the Art! (running time: 9 minutes 48 seconds)
3. Sets (Video) - Demonstration of the Sets. Sets are exercises to develop your basics. (running time: 3 minutes 27 seconds)
4. Sparring Gambits (Video) - Demonstration of the Sparring Gambits. These are the offensive freestyle fighting techniques. (running time: 5 minutes)
5. Technique Review (Video) - A quick review of each technique's application. Designed to refresh the memory quickly and for test preparation! (running time: 6 minutes 22 seconds)
6. Digital Syllabus (PDF) - List of Blue Belt Requirements.
7. Digital Manual (PDF) - Quick Reference Manual for Techniques and Sets.
Mr. Retana is a protégé of the late Grandmaster Jim Mitchell and uses his wealth of knowledge to introduce a streamlined version of Kenpo unlike any other. Following in the spirit of his predecessors, he aims to continue to push the system forward with needed improvements, and unique innovations. Among these innovations, a sequence of "Sets" designed to stack together for efficient practice, Technique partnering and clustering to improve memory, a complete overhaul of the Forms to eliminate redundancy, and tweaks to the applications to improve checking and function. All while preserving the key concepts and principles of the art that make Kenpo so familiar and popular!
Whether you are a beginner or a Kenpo Black Belt, you will definitely want to see Mr. Retana's unique vision of the infinite art.
RECENTLY UPGRADED (6/13/2022) - Now includes Sparring Gambits and Technique Review!
View video samples to learn more:
NOTE: The digital download series does not include the Mirror Image Practice Mode. This option along with the Menu System that controls navigation and the Audio Options are only available in the physical DVD format.
All orders will receive an e-mail link so that you can begin downloading your products! Be sure to check your junk mail in case your link gets filtered as spam.
Download links become available for 120 hours (5 days) then expire. Be sure to download and save the files on a device such as a desktop, laptop, or device with an operating system that will let you do that!
Video files are in MP4 format.
Questions? No worries! Just send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.